Cricket Chirping is a funny application for those silent awkward moments. Dinner with friends but anyone knows what to say? Blind date without chat topic? Teacher questions waiting for an answer? Chief questions waiting for an answer? Add a bit of fun to those awkward moments with Cricket Chirping.
HOW TO USE:
- The "Current noise" value will give you an idea of the aprox noise level. This value is pretty important as you will need to setup the seekbars depending on this value
- "Threshold seekbar" allows you to set up a noise threshold
- "Time seekbar" controls the time before trigger the action (play the cricket chirping)
- The configuration of both seekbars above is the key for success
- Once you are done with the configuration, tap on cloud icon at the action bar. This will hide the app and will run in background, so you can hide your phone or use as normal without anyone suspecting. You can reopen the app to modify the parameters if needed.
- When the current noise level gets lower than the set threshold for the set time, an amazing cricket chirping coming from nowhere will play and app will be closed
The app will not play the cricket chirping while being in the configuration screen. User has to explicitly tap on the cloud icon at the action bar
Special thanks to:
- Karolina Marcinowska for her logo design
- Jorge Diez Rujas for his brilliant idea
Cricket Chirping is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-06-07. The program can be installed on Android.
Cricket Chirping (version 1.2) has a file size of 2.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Cricket Chirping since it was posted on our website on 2016-09-23.
The latest version is 1.2 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-26.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2014-06-07
RELEASE NOTES , NEW v1.2: ,- Hotfix for the crash on Sony devices,- Fixed the bug for landscape mode (not supported for now)